Conveniently located in downtown Vancouver at Burrard/Davie.
Daytime, evening, weekend appointments
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY?
Fascia is a specific type of soft, connective tissue that exists naturally throughout our body. It is often described as being like a 'sweater' underneath our skin. It also surrounds muscles and organs at deeper levels like an envelope. In an ideal state, fascia should move freely in all directions and without restriction.
Our massage techniques include:
Swedish Relaxation Massage, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy Massage, Triggerpoint Therapy, Myofascial Release, Craniosacral Therapy, and Sports Massage.
- Back and Neck Pain
- Breathing issues- asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis
- Carpal tunnel
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Dislocations and fractures
- Digestive issues- constipation, acid reflux, GERD, difficulty swallowing
- Inflammatory conditions- Arthritis, bursitis
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint issues
- Kyphosis and scoliosis
- Lymphadic conditions- edema, swelling
- Muscle tension and spasms
- Neurological conditions- Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerbral Palsy
- Numbness, tingling, weakness
- Palliative care
- Plantar fasciitis
- Postural dysfunction
- Pregnancy- pre/post natal, C-section recovery, scars
- Post surgery rehab
- Reproductive issues
- Sports injuries- sprains, strains, dislocations
- Stress, anxiety & depression
- Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)
- TMJ/TMD/jaw issues
- Stroke recovery
"I have been suffering from a pinched nerve for almost a year.
Recently, it has been flaring up so I booked a 45 min session with Amanda. She was incredibly insightful and used techniques I had never seen before. I walked out feeling incredible and longing for my next visit."
"I have been seeing Amanda for about a year now.
She has been professional, kind and has really helped me during my rehab!"
"Amanda showed so much empathy and understanding when I first came to her with several low back and hip issues.
I saw immediate improvement after my first visit and it’s getting better with each visit."